“Cross-channel strategy: how to succeed” training is for companies wishing to develop their employees’ competencies in multi-/cross-channel marketing to enable them to:
- improve their knowledge and expand their view of cross-channel and customer-centric approaches
- implement the company’s cross-channel strategy.
The training takes place over three days: two days are devoted to the training itself and one day to support and follow-up.
- To understand consumer trends and their impact
- To define a cross-channel strategy that is consistent with contact and distribution channels
- To optimize customer relations at different phases of the customer experience
- To develop a customer-centric organization
1. Why do I need a cross-channel strategy?
Long-ago mono-channel, more recently multi-channel and today cross- or omni-channel, the way we make contact and conduct business constantly changes. Why? How does this affect my company?
Today, it is no longer a matter of determining if the company is affected, but rather, how it is affected and how best to approach this.
2. Who are today’s sustainable consumers?
Today’s consumers are hyperconnected, infobese, participatory and collaborative.
What kind of marketing can help us adapt to consumer expectations and needs? How can we understand them?
3. How has the customer experience changed? Today, it is the client who decides!
There are 4 customer purchase phases whose cross-channel impact needs to be understood.
4. How do existing channels consider cross-channel challenges?
Understanding and analyzing the roles played by over 8 existing contact and distribution channels (physical networks, interactive stations, E-commerce, mobile channels, social networks, call centers, direct marketing, other developing forms).
5. How can new channels make the customer experience more dynamic?
Customer relations, customer experience: what changes should be made to ensure that customers have a positive, smooth and seamless purchasing experience? How can the customer experience once again become enjoyable?
6. How can new channels be integrated?
To successfully implement a cross-channel strategy, it is necessary to have a unique, global view of your customers and your activity.
What Product, CRM and Business data is needed for this? How can behavior be measured?
7. What kind of relationship marketing should be used for customer communication?
A targeted and personalized relationship is what sells.
How can this be built? What medium should be used for which type of communication? How can relationship approaches be developed?
8. How can you adapt to the new relationship approach created by developing social networks?
Social networks are like sound boxes and have become crucial to corporate communication strategy.
Why and how should your presence be organized on social networks?
How can you listen to customers and share their opinions
9. What customer-centric organization should be employed with a cross-channel strategy?
There are many hurdles encountered when implementing a customer-centric cross-channel strategy.
Transversality and sharing must be accepted, and rules must be well defined. What best practices should be employed for an organization 2.0?
Feel free to contact us!